terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2015

Trying to help you!

The Problem

Hello, my name is Kathleen! I'm 16 and I'm here to vent because I have no friends. I'm going through a hard time and I don't know how to get out of it... People from my school found out that my mother is a housekeeper, and a lot of people at school tease me because I do not belong to a rich Family. I don't know my father therefore, it also humiliate me. I'm very bad about it and I feel guilty for not defending my mother. I have no one to tell this... Please, help me out of this problem! Love Kathleen.

Our Solution

Hi Kathleen, your  mother enrolled you you in a High School class so, you had better training. So the value of this opportunity to study. So,  because the fact that she did not have about a job as good as the parentes of other students, it does not mean it is worse than any father or mother. After she fulfills all mother's tasks and a father. About people around you, do not listen to them because all end up not having the opportunity to have a frienship with the mother and you have to have you at any second of your day. Do not feel embarassed by the job that your mother is. She's a human being like anyone else and assure you that it Works hard to give you benefits and some thing more.
Thanks for the opportunity to help you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário