terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2015

Trying to help you!

The Problem

Hi, my name is Jasper. All my life I studied at the same school, but if had no High School, so I had to change schools when I graduated. My grades were good and I walked into one of the best schools in the city. At first, I was happy but I also scared, after all, it was my first school after the old one. In the first day, I made some friends an "part" of that fear has passed.  After that, these friendships of the first day were moving away and then I was alone in the school. I was more focused on my studies while the other students thought about going to parties, drinking and smoking. One day when I was leaving the classroom a few boys pushed and started hitting me and I did not understand. I had not done anything to these people. After they hit me, they still took my money! While I was thrown on the floor, all I wanted was to go home and never go back to that school again.

Our Solution

Hello Jasper, changes in some stages of life are always welcome, but never forget they are full of learning. Make yourself sure to keep focused on your studies. If you are afraid that this situation will repeat again, you should tell your parentes what happened so they together with the school board take an action, and find out the real reason event. After doing a medical with treatment sections. Try to avoid the silence. Do not keep this situation to yourself it's worse. When this happen, do not act in  wrong way and look for an adult to help you to resolve the situation. If the school does not take any atitude, look for a policeman to help you.
Thanks for the opportunity to help you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário